This is for all you ladies out there, who are constantly battling those repetitive thoughts and fears of not being good enough!
- Maybe you feel that you aren’t skilled enough to be teaching, mentoring or coaching? Maybe you’ve just received your certification and you feel that you don’t have enough experience?
- Have you been working really hard to achieve success, but never give yourself any credit?
- Or maybe you just find it extremely hard to move past your inner critic , who is constantly throwing challenges your way… and whispering “you’re not good enough”?
Well if so, then this episode is definitely one for you!
Today you will learn:
- Where these fears and self-doubt originate
- Why self doubt rears it’s ugly little head in the world of entrepreneurship
- How to overcome the negative emotions of not being good enough
- Discover why everyone experiences self doubt and thoughts of not being good enough
- What you need to do when you’re building your business, gaining new clients and getting your message out into the world while you experience these feelings of self doubt
Listen in on the Wild Woman Run Free podcast and please feel free to share this with others who could benefit from this podcast. If this episode speaks to you, please review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
Thanks again for joining me Wild Woman and until we meet again! Live Wild, Live Free, Wild Woman Run Free baby! See ya!
My coaching programs is now open! If you are a woman who wants to make a difference, but need a little guidance in designing, planning and launching your business or if you already have a coaching business, but need to rebrand, check out my coaching packages!
The program is great for life coaches, health coaches, business coaches and women who offer service based businesses.
If you’re interested, in some one on one coaching, reach out at email@example.com and I’ll book you into a free discovery session!
Also, I am offering some coaches an opportunity to be interviewed on the Wild Woman Run Free podcast. I believe that we are all on this Wild Woman Journey together and we all have something to share. So if you’re interested in helping out others too, or if you have some advice or business ideas that’s worked for you, please send me an email and I’ll send you an application form for that also.
And finally, if you want more free content, audios and videos about how to start a freedom business, you can either subscribe to the podcast or join the Wild Woman Run Free community on Facebook. I’ll send you updates on all the new freebies, which I’ll be releasing soon.