You know I’m passionate about the mindset! And this week we are diving into a very deep topic about the EGO. That’s right my friends! The 4 Big Lies We Tell Ourselves and how it affects our own happiness and living our life of purpose.
This knowledge that I have in store for you today, has changed the way I think and live my life and it has made such a profound impact on me, I’m so grateful I learnt this when I did and I’m excited to be sharing this with you.
So before we get start, let me ask you something Wild Woman:
- Do you ever feel that there is more to your life than what you’re doing right now?
- Or do you have a nagging feeling that you are destined to accomplish something great… make a difference?
- Are you unhappy, even when you have accomplished everything that you set out to achieve?
- Do you ever feel unfulfilled? Even though life seems to be going great right now?
- Do you always feel unhappy?
If the answer to that is yes… then I am sure you’ll get alot out of today’s episode.
By the time you finish this, you’ll be a step further into answering the questions…
- What is my purpose?
- How do I find meaning in my life?
- How do I find happiness?
- How do I find fulfillment in what I am doing?
But first I’ll be introducing you to your EGO. I’ll walk you through what it is, how it affects the way we think, feel and make decisions.
And most importantly it affects the way we see our value as a human being.
I’ll also tell you a little bit about my story and the movie that CHANGED ME and the DIRECTION of my life completely.
You can find it here:
And I will also cover the 4 fundamental reasons why we as humans… Live a life of unhappiness. Why meaning and purpose eludes us and how we can change our lives, by letting go of the 4 Lies We Tell Ourselves.
Join me on this weeks episode and share with those who you think could benefit from this one!
To our life of happiness and fulfilment!