So you’ve been wanting to start a business for some time now… but you have find yourself dragging your feet. Your heart is telling you to do this, yet your head is giving you all the excuses NOT to start a business.
Maybe you feel like:
- You have to know what you’re doing and you lack business experience
- You didn’t even graduate from university or college, how could you even be qualified to run a business
- You’re too young, who’s going to take you seriously?
- Now is the wrong time to start a business and it’s best to wait for the “right” time
- You need a lot of money to start, I don’t have that kind of money right now
- You have to work 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, I’ll lose my life
- You have to do it all when you own a business, how exhausting
- Not a good idea to start one, because you have a full-time job. Where are you going to find the time?
- You need to have a great idea to start one and I’m all out of ideas
If this is you, it is time to acknowledge and debunk these myths and start living the life that you know in your heart that you want.
To your freedom,